PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
You can market listings, generate leads, sign up for our newsletter and/or communicate with us through the Site. Certain features of the Site require you to create an account. To use the Site register you must create a user account by providing a valid email address and creating a unique password (“Account”). You are solely responsible for: (i) maintaining the confidentiality of your Account user name and password; (ii) ensuring all information used in connection with the Site is accurate and current; and (iii) any activity you conduct through your Account, whether by you or someone else. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your Account.
3. PROMOTIONS & FREE TRIALS
From time to time we may make sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions available through our Site (“Promotion”) that require you to register and/or accept the terms and conditions associated with the same. Please review the applicable rules, terms, and/or disclaimers that govern each Promotion and understand that participation is your unconditional agreement and acceptance thereto.
marketautomationformula llc reserves the right to change the duration of the free trial without any prior notice.
4. LICENSE AND USE RESTRICTIONS
a. Site. We hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, license to access and use our Site as expressly permitted herein. Except for this limited license we do not grant you any other rights or license. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein.
b. Your Content. You hereby grant to us and our owners, affiliates, representatives, licensees, licensors and assigns a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, world-wide, universal, transferable license to use, distribute, store, transmit reproduce any information you submit in connection with the use of our Site (“Your Content”) to: (i) make the Site available to you; (ii) manage your Account; (iii) address questions and issues; and (iv) process purchases. You hereby represent and warrant that you own all rights to Your Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give us the license described above. You represent and warrant that Your Content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third-party.
c. Restrictions. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security or integrity of our Site or otherwise violating or infringing our rights or the rights of others who use our Site and agree not to do the following:
- Use any “deep-link,” “robot,” or other automatic or manual device, software, program, code, algorithm or methodology, to access, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not purposely made available by us through the Site;
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other system or network connected to the Site or to any of our third-party business partners’ servers, systems or networks, by hacking, “password-mining” or using any other illegitimate method of accessing data;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site;
- Reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Company, including any Account that is not held by you;
- Take any action that would cause an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to us in an attempt to overwhelm our systems to create a “Denial of Service” or similar attack;
- Use any device, technology or method to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning or features of the Site or any transaction occurring on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site;
- Not to make any false or misleading statements in connection with your use of the Site;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Use our Site in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Violate any applicable laws and/or regulations;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF OUR SITE AND/OR YOUR ACCOUNT (IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION) IF WE DETERMINE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS IMPROPER OR IN VIOLATION OF ANY PROVISION OF THE AGREEMENT.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The design of the Site and created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Our Content”), are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distributing any of Our Content contained within the Site.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION THAT: (1) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (4) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE, THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES. FOR EXAMPLE, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” YOU HEREBY WAIVE THIS SECTION OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN LAW, REGULATION, OR CODE THAT HAS THE SAME INTENT OR EFFECT AS THE AFOREMENTIONED PROVISION.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER WE NOR OUR OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, AND/OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and our employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against any third party claim, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, settlements, and disbursements, from or relation to (i) Your Content; (ii) your use of the Site; (iii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party rights; (iv) your violation of applicable law; and/or (v) use of any services provided by third party service providers. You may not settle or compromise any claim without our prior written consent.
9. PRICING AND RECURRING BILLING
marketautomationformula llc does not warrant that a specific Subscription Plan will be offered indefinitely and reserves the right to change the price for a particular Subscription Plan without prior notice.
To have an active account with Listings-to-Leads, you must enter a valid payment method that you are authorized to use. You must keep the payment information current. You hereby authorize to marketautomationformula llc use the payment method in the account on a recurring monthly or annual basis (depending on Your pricing plan) unless you terminate the account as set forth in Section 10.
You may terminate your participation at any time by discontinuing use of our Site. If you have a dispute with us relating to the Site, immediately cease all use of our Site. Ceasing use of the Site is your only remedy with respect to any dispute that you may have with us. The following Sections shall survive termination of the Agreement or your use of the Site: Sections 5, 6, 7, 8, 16.
Your account with marketautomationformula llc is provided either on a month-to-month basis, or annually, depending on the terms agreed upon when You signed up. If you terminate (cancel) your account during Your billing period, i.e. in the middle of a month (for month-to-month plans) or in the middle of a year (for annual plans), Your account will remain active until the end of the billing cycle. There will be no refund or proration of payment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. When changes are made, we will make a new copy of the Agreement available on the Site. We will also update the “Last Revised” date at the top of the Agreement. If we make any material changes, and you have an Account, we may also send an e-mail to you at the last e-mail address you provided to us pursuant to this Agreement. Any changes to the Agreement will be effective immediately and your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). YOU AGREE TO REGULARLY CHECK THE SITE TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
12. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Site incorporates links to third-party websites. Some third-party websites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. We neither own nor control such third-party websites and are not responsible for their content or actions. Please read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party website that may be linked to our Site.
By providing Your email address, telephone number or other means of contacting You, or by creating an Account, You are providing Your express written consent to receiving calls, text messages and emails from the Company, its agents, affiliates, and from our third-party providers and partners. These parties may send you emails, messages or text messages in order to deliver information about products and services and to help with fulfilling your order.
The messages You may receive from the Company, its agents, affiliates, and from our third-party providers and partners, include marketing, advertising, or telemarketing messages, through the use of electronic mail, facsimile, text message (including SMS and MMS), cellular telephone and any other mode of communication. You hereby acknowledge and agree to the use of automatic telephone dialing system (auto-dialer) or the use of artificial or pre-recorded voice or “robo-texts” in connection with communications You receive. You hereby acknowledge that Your telephone carrier’s standard rates and charges may apply. Agreeing to receive communications from the Company is not a condition of purchasing any goods, services or anything else of value from the Company.
You can revoke Your consent to receiving the foregoing communications by replying “STOP” to any text message, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in any email or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. You may also contact us telephonically at 786-361-7641 if you wish to unsubscribe.
Message and Data Rates May Apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the foregoing, or communications to You from the Company, you can send an email to email@example.com
16. NOTICE OF ARBITRATION
Arbitration is a form of alternative dispute resolution and is often considered a faster, more convenient, and less expensive way to resolve disputes. We will make every reasonable effort to informally resolve any complaints, disputes, or disagreements that you may have with us. However, if those efforts fail, then any and all complaints, disputes, disagreements, controversies or claims arising from or relating to this Agreement or related to any services rendered shall be settled exclusively by final and binding arbitration (“Arbitration”) administered by JAMS or its successor (“JAMS”) and conducted in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures in effect at the time the Arbitration is initiated or, if the amount in controversy exceeds $100,000, in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures then in effect (respectively, the “Applicable Rules”). You agree to bring any dispute in Arbitration on an individual basis only, and not on a class, consolidated, representative or collective action basis. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, you hereby waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action against the Company. In addition, you agree that the Company may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights. No demand for Arbitration may be made after the date when the institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such claim or dispute would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations.
The Arbitration tribunal will consist of one arbitrator. Arbitration will be held in a location mutually agreed to by the parties (including by written submissions, telephone, or video conference), but if the parties cannot mutually agree to the final location, then JAMS will determine the location. Moreover, you will not have the right to bring or participate in any class action or similar proceeding in court or in Arbitration. The prevailing party shall bear any and all Arbitration-related costs, fees, and expenses.
The Arbitrator shall apply internal laws of the State of Florida consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, or, to the extent (if any) that federal law prevails, shall apply the law of the United States, irrespective of any conflict of law principles. The Arbitrator shall not have the power to consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated and shall not have the power to award punitive damages. If any part of this Notice of Arbitration provision is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this Notice of Arbitration provision shall remain in effect. Nevertheless, nothing herein shall prevent any party from seeking provisional remedies in aid of Arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
17. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”)
- Your contact information (i.e. name, email address, telephone number, and address);
- A description of the copyrighted work of concern;
- A link to the location(s) on the Site of the copyrighted work of concern;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A signed statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner).
The foregoing information (“DMCA Notice”) should be sent to our “Designated Agent” at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counter-Notice: If your work has been removed due to a DMCA Notice pursuant to the foregoing procedure, and you believe that your content is not infringing, then you may send a counter-notice (“DMCA Counter-Notice”) to our Designated Agent (contact information above) containing the following information:
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your contact information (i.e. name, email address, telephone number, and address), a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Los Angeles, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
If a DMCA Counter-Notice is received by our Designated Agent, then Company may send a copy of the DMCA Counter-Notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may replace the removed content or cease disabling it after a reasonable time period. Unless the alleged copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in a reasonable time period after receipt of the DMCA Counter-Notice, at the sole discretion of Company.
We do not collect or sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Our Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
Sources from Which We Receive Personal Information
We receive personal information from the following categories of sources:
- You, the consumer
- Public records
- Government entities
Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Information
We routinely share personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Brokers, agents and customers of ours who use our products and services.
Categories of Personal Information Sold
The CCPA defines a “sale” as disclosing or making available to a third-party personal information in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration. Among the categories of information that we may retain and transmit to brokers, agents, and customers or ours who use our products and services, are:
- Category A. Identifiers: Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Category B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute: Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit or debit card number, other financial information, medical information, health insurance information.
Category of Personal Information Collected Individual Identifiers. Yes Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual. Yes Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law. No Commercial information. No Biometric information. No Internet or other electronic network activity information. No Geolocation data. No Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. No Professional or employment-related information. No Education information. No Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above. No